Thabiso Mailula is a Professional Personal Development and Mental Health Coach and Motivational Speaker based in South Africa. He researches, speaks and trains on the psychology of success, managing emotions, employee motivation, communication, personal development, empowering men holistically and mental health in the workplace.
He has a background in psychology, coaching, neuro-linguistic programming and employee assistance programmes. Thabiso has over 7 years of experience working with people who have mental health and addiction problems by assisting them to live independent lives. He did this by educating them about their diagnosis, preparing them for work and equipping them with the necessary coping and social skills required to lead independent and successful lives within their communities.
Thabiso is passionate about educating and helping people change their limiting beliefs and to discover the what, when and how to overcome challenges in their personal and professional lives.
His qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Psychology from MEDUNSA (2007)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from Midrand Graduate Institute (2010)
- Employee Assistance Programme certificate from University of Pretoria (2010)
- Life Coaching certificate from Mental Combat (2013)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming certificate from Mental Combat (2013)
- Business and Executive Coaching certificate from Action Factory (2015)